Ringrose Button is a small independent firm with a history of providing accountancy services and expertise to our region.
As a smaller firm, we employ both graduates and undergraduates that will work closely with both the partners and senior staff to deliver services to our clients. We are committed to the training of our staff and encourage both professional and personal development in order to achieve a higher level of service and advice for our clients. Motivated individuals are always welcome to join our team.
We offer support and options to our employees including:
- Support for both CA and CPA Programs
- Study Leave and Course Fee reimbursement for accountants undertaking either course
- Airfares and Accommodation to Brisbane to attend 'Workshops' while completing these courses
- Professional staff training on a regular basis
- Annual salary reviews and six monthly performance reviews
- Attractive salary packaging options
Here at Ringrose Button, we pride ourselves on being a professional and friendly team with many opportunities available for personal challenges. Most of all we have an enjoyable work environment with great team and community spirit.
If you are ready for a personal challenge in a career in accounting, please register your interest by sending your resume to Karen Godsiff. firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Our Firm