When it comes time to transition to retirement, there are both personal and family matters that need to be considered. Families who start to discuss their wishes and plan their transitional into retirement are often able to transition better than those who leave it until too late. Every family is different, and every situation is different, which is why you should speak to your accountant so they can help you make this plan.
Things that need to be considered are:
- Is the property home to your children and their families?
- Will leaving the property to all family members, or not leaving it to all family members, create potential for dispute?
- How much do you need to retire?
- Where will you live?
- What is the best business structure?
- How can the transfer benefit everyone the most
- What are the financial and taxation implications of all parties?
Contact our Administration team to make an appointment with one of the Partners to discuss your transition into retirement. email@example.com
Back to Services